- Lower Thames Valley Conservation Authority encourages you to engage in open discussion with our social media websites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. We look forward to reading your comments.
- Members from the Lower Thames Valley Conservation Authority communications department will moderate all comments posted on LTVCA owned Social Media accounts and our website.
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we deem inappropriate. We also reserve the right to block or remove access to repeat offenders of these guidelines.
Terms & Conditions
Opinions and views expressed by individuals as comments, postings or responses on Lower Thames Valley Conservation Authority’s sites are not necessarily those of Lower Thames Valley Conservation Authority, its officers, employees, staff or members of its board.
Comments of the following nature (and others deemed inappropriate) will be removed:
- Trolling, spamming, or postings that are of a business solicitation or promotional nature.
- Material copied from other sources (exceptions include the use of brief quotes where the source is acknowledged).
- Personal attacks, harassment, aggressive behaviour and name calling.
- Comments that are threatening, obscene, profane and that contain hate speech, degrade others or are deemed abusive.
- Libelous statements, such as allegations of criminal activity or comments that unfairly harm the reputation of a person or organization.
- Use of an offensive username or of foul language of any kind.
- Content that promotes or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, colour, age, religion, gender, disability or sexual orientation.
- Sexual content or links to sexual content.
- Illegal activities.
- Comments or posts not related to the posted topic or information.
- Personal information.
- Any other content deemed inappropriate by LTVCA.
Please refrain from including personal information such as your address or phone number in your comment or post as this information will be public.
- Online postings and comments are for public consumption and other participants on social media channels may use your posted content beyond the control of Lower Thames Valley Conservation Authority.
- By posting your comments, photographs or other work, you grant LTVCA and anyone viewing the LTVCA website irrevocable permission to copy, distribute, display or forward your work publicly and free-of-charge.
- Please take care to protect your personal privacy when posting comments, photos or other documents.
- LTVCA is not responsible for material posted publicly and how it may be used by other Internet users.
- We recognize that the Internet is a 24/7 medium, and your comments and questions about LTVCA’s programs and services are welcome at any time. Please note that responses will be posted between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday only, excluding statutory holidays