E.M. Warwick Group Camping and Facility Rentals email@example.com
This 14 hectare property was acquired in 1974 by the Lower Thames Valley Conservation Authority. It was named after the owner who donated the site to the Rotary Club in 1956. The area was operated by the local service club as a youth camp and continues to serve in this capacity as a conservation area.
Conservation Areas are NOT off-leash dog parks. ALL DOGS AND PETS MUST BE LEASHED. UNLEASHED PETS ARE A FINEABLE OFFENCE. CLEAN-UP AFTER YOUR PET! Section 10.-(2) and (3) Under the Conservation Authorities Act.
E.M. Warwick Conservation Area is located at 26135 Warwick Line on the north shore of Lake Erie between Wallacetown and Eagle in the Municipality of West Elgin. Follow Talbot Trail (Hwy 3) east from Eagle, take McKillop Side Road south for 3 km. E. M. Warwick Conservation Area is located to the east off of Warwick Line.
Lat/Long 42.571, -81.530 UTM 456470, 4713270
Facility rental includes a main hall with picnic tables, a serviced washroom with a shower, and a kitchen. Group camping is available with four cabins – reservations are necessary. Winter use is available. Group camping and facility rental fees
A walking trail through the ravine leads to the lakeshore. A day use pavilion is onsite. The conservation area is open for day use from 8 a.m. to sunset year-round, free of charge.
General Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
E.M.Warwick Conservation Area is located on the north shore of Lake Erie. Wooded Carolinian forests and ravines, streams and open space support abundant wildlife.