Lower Thames Valley Conservation Authority – 2018 Day Use Permits are now on sale!
The 2018 Day Use Permits will allow entrance to all public LTVCA Conservation Areas including Longwoods Road / Ska-Nah-Doht Village, C.M. Wilson, Big Bend and Sharon Creek. LTVCA sponsored special events are included.
Purchase Cash/Credit/Debit at:
LTVCA Administration Building – 100 Thames Street in Chatham – 519-354-7310
Longwoods Road Conservation Area – 8348 Longwoods Road, Mount Brydges – 519-264-2420
C.M. Wilson Conservation Area – 21799 Fargo Road, Blenheim (camping season only) – 519-351-3919
First window hanger 2018 Day Use Permit $50
Second window hanger 2018 Day Use Permit $25
- 2018 Day Use Permit is to be hung above the dash on the rear view mirror of the vehicle.
- One 2018 Day Use Permit covers a family unit, and may be shared between a maximum of two vehicles in the same household.
- Both vehicles must be registered on file, and may share a 2018 Day Use Permit when entering LTVCA Conservation Areas at separate times.
- If you wish to have both of your registered vehicles in the park at the same time, you must purchase a second 2018 Day Use Permit for $25.
- 2018 Day Use Permits will be available towards the end of October. If you purchase before the permits come in, we will take your name and mail them to you.
- A licence plate number and vehicle info must be registered immediately to release the 2018 Day Use Permit.