- Dan McKillop – President
- Ken Brooks – Vice-president
- Don Pearson – Secretary/Treasurer
- Grant Jones (Past-President)
- Heather DeBruyn
- Ralph Luimes
The Directors are elected from the Membership. In addition to the Directors above, the following are volunteer members of the Lower Thames Valley Conservation Foundation:
Foundation General Membership
The Lower Thames Valley Conservation Foundation is looking for Volunteer Members.
Conditions of Membership to the Lower Thames Valley Conservation Foundation
- Membership in the corporation shall be limited to persons interested in furthering the objects of the corporation and shall consist of anyone whose application for admission as a member has received the approval of the board of directors of the corporation.
- There shall be no membership fees or dues unless otherwise directed by the board of directors.
- Membership shall be normally for a term of 5 years and is renewable.
- Any member may withdraw from the corporation by delivering to the corporation a notice, either written or by electronic means.
- Any member may be required to resign by a vote of three-quarters (3/4) of the members at an annual meeting.
- Only members are eligible for election to the Board of Directors.
- Any member may be appointed by the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors to one or more committees of the corporation.
Donations can be mailed to:
Lower Thames Valley Conservation Foundation
R.R.#1, 8449 Irish Drive,
Mount Brydges, ON – N0L 1W0
- About the LTVC Foundation
- Carey Carolinian Arboretum and Trail
- Lower Thames Valley Conservation Foundation Bursary
- Save the Cabins
- Memorial Forest Program
- Donate to Conservation
- Volunteer Directors and Members
- Ontario Trillium Foundation Capital Grant for Wheelchair Accessible Boardwalk Replacement at Longwoods Road CA
- Trillium ‘Seed’ Grant – Londwoods Feasibility Study 2018-2019