Date(s) - Sunday, July 10, 2022
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
Come on out to Longwoods Road Conservation Area pavilion on Sunday, July 10 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. for Artifact Day!
- Bring your artifacts for identification by the Ontario Archaeological Society – London Chapter at the Pavilion.
- Drop by the Heritage Log Cabins to chat with the History Team from the Oneida Language and Cultural Centre and members of the Munsee-Delaware Language/History Group.
- See Flint Knapping demonstrations.
- Visit with our friends from the Museum of Ontario Archaeology.
- Meet Pax Romana, a Roman Reenactment and check out their Roman Artifacts.
- Try excavating a cookie for $1 or making a mini clay pot for $3.
- Plus other hands-on activities.
Day Use parking fee $5 or use your 2022 LTVCA Parking Pass!
Longwoods Road Conservation Area, 8348 Longwoods Road, Mount Brydges