- About Us
- Planning & Regs
- Water Management
- Education Programs
- Conservation Areas
- Forests & Habitat
- Contact Us
Ska-Nah-Doht – Motorcoach Bus Tours
Experience the natural and cultural heritage of southwestern Ontario at Longwoods Road Conservation Area / Ska-Nah-Doht Village and Museum.
Reserve your tour date
Our staff will be happy to plan a guided tour designed especially for your group. We are unable to guarantee tours of the village unless a confirmed booking is made.
Tel: (519) 264-2420
Fax: (519) 264-1562
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please address mail to: 8449 Irish Drive, R.R.#1, Mount Brydes, ON, N0L 1W0
Season & Hours of Operation
Prime time for guided tours is in July and August between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. 7 days a week.
Guided tours may be arranged for May, June, September and October.
- 2016 prices set at $6.00 / person (CDN) (minimum $90.00 (CDN) per group).
- Time Required: Allow 1.5 – 2 hours.
- Three weeks notice, however reservations may be made up to 1 calendar year in advance.
- Cancellation Policy: Three weeks notice, or invoiced for 50% of the total cost of tour.
- Complimentary Policy: Tour Agency guide and bus driver.
- Payment can be made on the destination day of visit. Cash, Cheque, U.S. Funds, Fair Exchange.
- CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS NOT ACCEPTED.
- Handicapped Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free for all vehicles.
In This Section…
- Big “O” Birding Event
- “Plan a ‘Camping Get-Away’ in Lower Thames Valley Country!” Conservation Areas Open Mid-May for Camping Season
- “Spring experiential learning opportunities” Outdoor Ed Programs ‘Step Into Nature’ at Longwoods Road Conservation Area!
- Canada and Ontario Extend Public Consultations on Draft Action Plan to Reduce Harmful Algal Blooms in Lake Erie